GPSC Recruitment 2019 For Assistant Engineer ( Civil )| Apply Online
- The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department of Gujarat state.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 04 November 2019.
Advt. No. GPSC/2019 20/32
- Post : Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancies : 350
- Work Location : Gujarat state
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) with adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Or Both. For more details refer to advertisement.
- Age Limit : Between 20 years and 35 years of age. For more details refer to advertisement.
- Candidates must get the qualify marks in the written test and interview to get placed in GPSC.
- Written Examination
- Mode of Application : Online
- Last date to apply : 04 November 2019
How To Apply ?
- At first, open Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Website i.e https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- In the Latest News/ Events section of the home page, you can get the Advertisement – 32/2019-20.
- Click on the Gujarat PSc Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Download the advertisement and recruitment rules PDF.
- Aspirants must check the general instructions, eligibility conditions carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Later, aspirants need to enter the data in the fields of the application form.
- Upload scanned a photograph, signature on to the application form.
- Take a print out of the application preview.
- And make a note of the generated Application Number, Password.
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.