MIDC JE, Clerk Typist, Vehicle Driver, Helper Recruitment 2019 |Apply Online
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has announced recruitment of the 865 MIDC Helper, JE, Clerk Typist, Vehicle Driver and all the other posts. Aspirants submit their application form before 07th August 2019.
- Post: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon, Helper.
- No. of vacancies : 865
- Job Location : Maharashtra State
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): Completed diploma in Civil Engineering from Accredited Technical Education Board’s or similar qualification such as a part-time Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): Possess Diploma in Electricals/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumental Engineering and Part-Time Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): Completed graduation from a recognized university & must-have typing speed of 80 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): Possess graduate degree in commerce from a recognized university.
- Assistant (Class- A): Any university graduate of a recognized university & 02 years MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A): Possess graduation from a recognized university & must have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and typing speed of 40 WPM in English. MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Peon (Class-D)/ Helper (Class-D): 4th Pass & having the knowledge of reading & writing Marathi.
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): 7th Pass. Lightweight or cumbersome driving license. Having 02 years of driving experience.
- Geometer (Class-A): Passed Geometer course of government or government recognized industrial training institute & completed the computer system’s auto card course.
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): Possess Diploma in government industrial training institute Architectural / Mechanical / Diploma course On top Govt. (Or) Govt. Industrial Training Institute’s Engineering / Engineering works inspector passing the syllabus examination.
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A)/ Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): Passing the same examination on passing matriculate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education. Having a certificate of completion of Govt. Industrial Training Institute.
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): Passing the same examination on passing matriculate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education.
Age Limit :
- 18 Years to 38 years for General category (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules). For more details refer notification.
Mode of Selection :
- The selection process will be based on the written test and interview. For more details refer notification.
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Starting Date : 17 July 2019
- Application End Date : 07th August 2019
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.