100 Shortcuts To Crack Quantitative Aptitude by C.N Praga
- Quantitative Aptitude section is the most important area or you can say is the deciding area for a candidate in the merit list. If you are having decent basic concepts of Mathematics, then this section will be your favorite and highest scoring section.
- The section consists of questions from topics like ratio and proportion, profit and loss, time, distance and work, average, alligation, elementary mensuration, algebra, trigonometry, geometry etc.
- Overcome and succeed the problems faced by many students.
- A survey made from 46,572 candidates states that the following reasons were the cause of their failure.
1. I didn’t understand the question.
2. I didn’t know the concept or shortcuts.
3. I didn’t know the formula.
4. I don’t know the basics of aptitude.
- If you have at least one of these difficulties, this book will help you improve.
- Pragadeeswara Prabhu CN is a renowned aptitude trainer in south India. He has trained over a hundred thousand students in the last six years and has guided them to clear the aptitude part in various competitive exams. His method of teaching is well received among the students since he gives importance to the fundamental understanding of the topic and also gives guidance to overcome the problems faced by the students in exams.
- The idea of writing a book focusing on shortcuts came to him when he was asked to provide a separate session on shortcuts to a group of students. Since then, he has delivered shortcuts session in over fifty colleges.
- He also delivers free aptitude sessions on a regular basis in a few institutions. His eBook on campus interview questions is available online for free.
- He helps students to clarify their doubts through social media and mobile chat applications. He likes to travel different places and to meet different kinds of students.
- His hobbies include solving puzzles, watching Hollywood movies, especially Quentin Tarantino’s, and cooking.
Table of Contents
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Problems on Ages
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Heights and Distances
- Permutation and Combination
BUY THIS BOOK FROM AMAZON
- Verbal And Non-Verbal reasoning By Disha PDF Free Download
- General Aptitude Numerical and Verbal Ability By ACE Engineering Academy
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us.