CVPP Recruitment 2019 Notification for Trainee Engineer (Civil) Through GATE 2020
- Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) has released the notification for the recruitment of engineering graduates for the 45 posts of Trainee Engineers (Civil) through GATE-2020, however, in the first Phase, recruitment shall be made for 20 vacancies.
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply from 1st January 2020.
Check the complete details of the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, application fee etc. here below
CVPP Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|1.||Opening date of Online Registration for GATE-2020||2nd September 2019|
|2.||Extended Last date of Online Registration for GATE-2020||1st October 2019|
|3.||Opening date of Online applications in CVPPPL||1st January 2020(1200 Hrs)|
|4.||Last date of Online applications in CVPPPL||31st January 2020(Midnight)|
|Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualification||Pay band|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)/ E-1||
- CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage and the criteria/ formula of conversion should be provided.
As on 31.12.2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Male candidates Unreserved (UR)/ OBC: ₹ 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates Exempted
- The interested candidates shall be required to apply and appear in the GATE-2020 examination scheduled to be held in the month of Feb 2020
|Corresponding GATE 2020 paper||Corresponding GATE 2020 paper code|
- Candidates who have applied for recruitment in CVPPPL and have successfully qualified in the order of merit on the basis of GATE-2020 scores shall be considered for shortlisting.
- As per CVPPPL Promoters Agreement, 49% of employees shall be permanent residents of J&K, subject to their suitability, availability and eligibility