DSSSB Assistant Teacher, Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
- The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is inviting Online Application forms for the Post of Assistant Teachers (Nursery/ Primary) and Junior Engineers (Civil) for Schools of Delhi Education Department and Delhi Jal Board (DJB) of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The online process to apply for the post will be opened during 16 September 2019 & 15 October 2019.
Advertisement No. 03/2019
- Post : Asst. Teacher (Nursery/ Primary) and Jr. Engineer (Civil)
- No. of vacancies : 982
- Work Location : Delhi region
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should be 10+2 Intermediate passed with CTET & 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education for the post of Asst Teacher.
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering for the post of Jr. Engineer.
- For more details refer to advertisement.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 30 Years. For more details refer to advertisement.
- The final selection will be made through Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test(wherever applicable).
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer
- In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- Section – A: MCQs of one mark each from the followings:
- 1. General Awareness.
- 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability.
- 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
- 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
- 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each) (Total: 100 Marks)
- MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) (100 Marks)
- Part – I: Subject / Qualification Related Paper – 150 Marks
- Part – II: English Language & Comprehension – 50 Marks
- No.of Question : 200
- Total Marks : 200
- Total Time: 2 Hrs
- Mode of Application : Online
- Opening date to Apply : 16 September 2019
- Last date to Apply : 15 October 2019