Electrical Machines by Kothari & Nagrath Pdf Free Download
- This new edition provides an excellent foundation to the theory of electromechanical devices with emphasis on rotating electric machines.
- The theory and applications of various machines are treated at appropriate places in the book.
- Extensive coverage on the systematic development of circuit model equivalent of both transformers and machines is given in the text.
- A number of solved examples and practice problems along with MATLAB examples are given in the book to facilitate problem solving skills.
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Magnetic Circuits & Induction
- 3. Transformers
- 4. Principles of Electromagnetic Energy Conversion
- 5. Basic Concepts in Rotating Machines
- 6. Armature Windings
- 7. DC Machines
- 8. Synchronous Machines
- 9. Induction Machines
- 10. Fractional Kilowatt Motors
- 11. Generalized Theory of Electric Machines
- 12. Motor Control by Static Power Converters