Electrical Objective Machinery by P S Bhimbra PDF Free Download
Electrical Objective Machinery by P S Bhimbra
- Electrical Machinery is a complete guide for engineering students that consists of revised and updated version of handling of transformers and other familiar types of rotating electrical machines.
- Each chapter starts with basic elementary concepts and is presented in a simple and understandable manner.
- It also covers transformers, D.C. Machines and 3-phase synchronous and induction machines.
- The book also tells us that all electrical machines work on fundamental principles. There is a detailed separate chapter on electromechanical-energy-conversion principles and D.C. /A.C. The book also talks about power diodes, power transistors, thyristors and other related topics.
- The book has an adequate number of unanswered problems with solutions and theoretical questions to check the student’s understanding of the topics covered.
- Electrical Machinery will serve as a course book during their educational career and as a reference book throughout their professional career.
- P. S Bimbhra is a retired professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.He is a Punjab Engineering College graduate, he went on to pursue his M.E (Hons) and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. He has authored two other books, Power Electronics and Generalized Theory of Electrical Machines.
- Dr P S Bimbhra is a fellow of the Institution of Engineers and a life member of ISTE. His two books, Electrical Machinery and Generalized Theory of Electrical Machines have been widely appreciated by the technical world.
BUY THIS BOOK FROM AMAZON
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us