Geography of India By Majid Husain PDF Free Download
Geography of India By Majid Husain
- Geography of India By Majid Husain which is a comprehensive book for those who want to write the Civil Service exams.
- The book comprises of topics relating to the geography of India which is helpful for the students.
- In addition, there is a detailed description with maps and diagrams that helps in giving a clear understanding of geographical concepts.
- This book is quintessential for candidates applying for Civil Service exams.
- Geography of India, our flagship titles is entering its new edition.
- It is now a widely read reference book that deals with the relevant features and topics of India’s geographical landscape in a systematic and comprehensive manner. Varied topics covered are resources of India, different types of irrigation, cropping patterns of India, transport and public distribution system and food security.
- It is also being increasingly referred to by graduates and postgraduates of the subject and by researchers and academicians.
- Structure of India
- Natural Vegetation and National Parks
- Energy Resources
- Spatial Orgainisation of Agriculture
- Transport, Communication and Trade
- Cultural Setting
- Regional Development and Planning
- India – Political Assets
- Contemporary Issues
- Majid Husain is a well-known name in the field of geography. He has written many books on the subject for students who are preparing for the civil services examination and for students in universities. He has been a professor of geography in Jamia, Milia Islamia.
Buy at Online
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us