GUPTA AND GUPTA OBJECTIVE BOOK FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
GUPTA AND GUPTA OBJECTIVE BOOK FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
- It is a practice paper book that is thoroughly revised and complied to offer complete study material to students preparing for Civil Services and Engineering Services examinations conducted by UPSC, as well as GATE conducted by IIT.
- It covers the entire syllabus in form of questions (in Appendix A) that might appear in upcoming competitive examinations.
- Besides numerous solved previous years’ examination questions, the book also contains simple yet brief explanations for each answer, which are covered in Appendix B.
- Major topics covered in the book are Fluid Mechanics, Surveying, Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering and Hydrology, Highway Engineering, Railway Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Planning and Management and Materials and Construction.
- Other topics included in the book are Social Mechanise and Foundation Engineering, Building Materials and Construction, Strength of Materials, Applied Mechanics and Graphic Statics, Structural Analysis, Design of steel structures, Concrete Technology and Design of concrete structures, Design of Masonry Structures, Dock and Harbour Engineering, Turned Engineering.
- Even after 15 years, the book continues to be one of the best guides that covers detailed information about numerous topic-wise exam-oriented questions.
CONTENTS OF BOOK
- 2.Fluid Mechanics
- 4.Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering and Hydrology
- 5.Highway Engineering
- 6.Railway Engineering
- 7.Environmental Engineering
- 8.Construction Planning and Management
- 9.Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- 10.Building Materials and Construction
- 11.Strength of Materials
- 12.Applied Mechanics and Graphic Statics