- 1 Important Govt Scheme : Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare
- 2 3) Operation Green:
- 2.1 4) National Bamboo Mission:
- 2.2 5) Mission Fingerling:
- 2.3 6) Blue Revolution (Neel Kranti Mission):
- 2.4 7) e-National Agriculture Market:
- 2.5 8)Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana:
- 2.6 9) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana:
- 2.7 10) Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana:
- 2.8 11) Soil Health Card Scheme:
- 2.9 12) Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
Important Govt Scheme : Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare
1) Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay SanraksHan Abhiyan (PM-AASHA):
To ensure remunerative prices to farmers for their produce as announced in the Union Budget for 2018; comprises Price Support Scheme, Price Deficiency Payment Scheme and Pilot of Private Procurement & Stockist Scheme.
2) Green Revolution -Krishonnati Yojana:
An umbrella scheme to develop the agriculture and allied sector in a holistic and scientific manner to increase the income of farmers by enhancing production, productivity and better returns on produce; its continuation is approved beyond the 12th Five Year Plan for the period from 2017-18 to 2019-20.
3) Operation Green:
To promote farmer producers organisations, agri-logistics, processing facilities and professional management; to help limit the erratic fluctuations in the prices of onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
4) National Bamboo Mission:
To support the development of the entire value chain of the bamboo sector; contribute to doubling of farmers’ income and generate more employment opportunities for skilled and unskilled workers.
5) Mission Fingerling:
To achieve the Blue Revolution by enabling holistic development and management of fisheries.
6) Blue Revolution (Neel Kranti Mission):
To create an enabling environment for integrated development of the full potential of fisheries of the country, alongwith improving the income status of fishers and fish farmers keeping in view the sustainability, bio-security and environmental concerns.
7) e-National Agriculture Market:
To create a unified national market for agricultural commodities by integrating over 500 regulated markets (APMCs) with the common e-market platform ‘e-NAM’; farmers will be able to get better price of their crop through e-Nam.
8)Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana:
To provide comprehensive insurance coverage to farmers in the event of failure of any of the notified crop as a result of natural calamities, pests and diseases and to encourage adoption of innovative practices.
9) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana:
To promote organic farming by adopting eco- friendly, low- cost technologies.
10) Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana:
To achieve convergence of investments in irrigation at the field level, expand cultivable area under assured irrigation, improve on-farm water use efficiency to reduce wastage of water and enhance the adoption of precision-irrigation and other water saving technologies.
11) Soil Health Card Scheme:
To help farmers improve productivity through judicious use of inputs; carries crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilisers required for individual farms.
12) Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
To conserve and develop indigenous bovine breeds; it is a focussed project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development