Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth PDF Free Download
- 1 Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- 1.1 About Book
- 1.2 Contents of Books
- 18.104.22.168 Part I: Constituional Framework
- 22.214.171.124 Part II: System of Government
- 126.96.36.199 Part III: Central government
- 188.8.131.52 Part IV: State Government
- 184.108.40.206 Part V: Local Government
- 220.127.116.11 Part VI: Union territories and special areas
- 18.104.22.168 Part VII: Constitutional Bodies
- 22.214.171.124 Part IX: Other Constitutional Dimensions
- 126.96.36.199 Part X: Political Dynamics
- 188.8.131.52 Part XI: Working of the Constitution
- 1.3 About the Author
- 1.4 Download Link
- 1.5 Buy At Online
- 1.6 Must Read
- 1.7 Follow us
- 1.8 Disclaimer
Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth. The book itself needs no introduction.
- It is one of the most popular and comprehensive books on the subject and has been a consistent bestseller for many years.
- It has become a must-read book for aspirants appearing in various competitive examinations, especially the civil services examinations.
- The wide range and scope of issues that it covers also makes it valuable to postgraduates, research scholars, academics and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues.
- This new, fifth edition, has seven new chapters added, along with four new appendices.
- The extant chapters have been completely revised and updated with recent developments.
Contents of Books
Part I: Constituional Framework
2.Making of the constitution
3.Salient features of the Indian Constitution
4.Preamble to the Constitution
5.Union and its territory
8.Directive principles of state policy
10.Amendment of the constitution
11.Basic structure of the constitution.
Part II: System of Government
Part III: Central government
20.Central Council of Ministers
Part IV: State Government
28.State Council of Ministers
32.Special status of Jammu and Kashmir
33.Special provision for some states
Part V: Local Government
Part VI: Union territories and special areas
37.Scheduled and tribal areas
Part VII: Constitutional Bodies
39.Union Public service commission
40.State Public service Commission
42.National Commission for SC’s
43. National Commission for ST’s
44.Special officer for Linguistic minorities
45.Comptroller and auditor general of India
46.Attorney General of India.
47.Advocate General of India.
Part IX: Other Constitutional Dimensions
61.Rights and Liabilities of the Government.
62.Authoritative text of the Constitution in Hindi Language.
63.Special Provision relating to certain classes.
Part X: Political Dynamics
Part XI: Working of the Constitution
71.National Commission to review the working of the constitution.
About the Author
- M Laxmikanth obtained his postgraduate degree in Political Science from Osmania University in 1989.
- He is the former founder and director of an erstwhile coaching institute
Buy At Online
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet.
- Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us