Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mech) Recruitment 2019 – Apply
- The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued notification to fill 637 (Regular) vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) Post in a Department of Water Resources and Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates can fill their online Application form during 15 October 2019 and 11 November 2019.
- Post : Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)
- No. of vacancies : 637
- Work Location : Jharkhand state
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have possessed a Degree in Engineering of regular course in Civil OR Mechanical Engineering.
- For more details refer to advertisement.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 35 years. For more details refer to advertisement.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Exam, Mains and Interview of the candidates shortlisted in each phase.
1. Preliminary Exam
Prelims will include two papers of 100 questions
- General Knowledge: 100 MCQ’s (100 marks) to be answered on 120 mins
- Technical Ability: 100 MCQ’s (200 Marks) to be answered in 120 mins
Prelims will be of screening nature only.
2. Mains Exam
Mains exam consists of two sections:
- Section I: Objective questions
- Section II: Conventional questions
3. Personality Test
- Candidates qualifying on the basis of the score in Mains exam have to appear for the Personality test which carries 200 marks.
- Mode of Application : Online
- Opening date to Apply : 15 October 2019
- Last date to Apply : 11 November 2019