Mechanical Engineering Objective Type Book By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta PDF Free Download
Mechanical Engineering ( Objective Type) By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta Book
- Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type has been a comprehensive text for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering and has successfully helped them prepare for various competitive (such as GATE, UPSC and IES) as well as university examinations
Table of Content :
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines
- Steam Boilers and Engines
- Steam Nozzles and Turbines
- I.C. Engines and Nuclear Power Plants
- Compressors, Gas Dynamics and Gas Turbines
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Workshop Technology
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Production Management
- Automobile Engineering
About the Author
- R.S Khurmi: He was born on 29 Aug 1939 in Sunam, a small town in Punjab.
- He completed his schooling in Sunam and then he completed his professional studies from Phagwara and Delhi.
- He started his career in Punjab Irrigation Department as an Engineer. After guidance from Professor Das of Chandigarh Engineering College, Dr. Khurmi came to Delhi and took up Teaching and Writing Engineering Text Books as a full time career.
- He had a great respect for his Guru Shri B.L. Theraja, who introduced him to S. Chand and Company. His books got a good market, not only in India but also abroad.
DOWNLOADING LINK ⏬ ( PDF )
Buy This Book From Amazon
- Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta Book PDF Free Download
- Like Us on FB
- Follow Us on Google+
- Join Us On Telegram [Lot more Available Here]
- Join us on Whatsapp group
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us.