MPSC Recruitment for 431 Posts through State Service Main Examination, 2019 | Apply
- 1 MPSC Recruitment for 431 Posts through State Service Main Examination, 2019– Apply
MPSC Recruitment for 431 Posts through State Service Main Examination, 2019– Apply
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published Recruitment notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of State Service Main Examination, 2019 in 431 Posts.
- Last day to Apply is 07 June 2019.
Advertisement No: 07/2019
The total no of post = 431
Department wise Post are given below
- Deputy Collector – 40 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 31 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 12 posts
- Assistant Executive Officer – 21 posts
- Assistant Director – 16 posts
- Industry Deputy Director – 06 posts
- Tehsildar – 77 posts
- Deputy Education Officer – 25 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 03 posts
- Room Officer – 16 posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 11 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 17 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 01 post
- Industry Officer – 37 posts
- Assistant Project Officer – 05 posts
- Nayab Tehsildar – 113 posts
- Applicants must Pass B.Com with 55%/ MBA/ Last year exam pass from ICAI/ Engineering Degree/ Degree in Science Branch/ Degree in Physics & Maths/ etc. and Knowledge of Marathi is required from the recognized Organization/Board. For more qualification requirement details refer notification.
- Candidate should be between 19 to 38 years as on 01.04.2019
- As per government rules 43 years for reserved categories.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 324/-
Deputy Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group A
- For Male = Height – 165 cms and Chest – 84 cms (5cms expansion)
- For Female= Height – 157 cms
Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Duty, Group B
- For Male = Height – 165 cms and Chest – 79 cms (5cms expansion)
- For Female = Height – 155 Cms
Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group B
- For Male = Height – 163 cms and Chest – 79 cms
- For Female = Height – 155 cms
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Main Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply ?
- Contenders log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Read all the instructions mentioned in PDF.
- Later click on Click here for a New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Check once after filing the form.
- Then attached a few additional important documents along with an application form.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode and then submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start Date: 24.05.2019
- Application End Date: 07.06.2019
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.