- 1 MPSC Recruitment in Maharashtra for 172 Assistant Town Planner
- 2 POST DETAILS
- 3 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MPSC Recruitment in Maharashtra for 172 Assistant Town Planner
- MPSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Assistant Town Planner Grade-I [Group–A] [Gazetted] vacancies for MPSC employment news. Candidates can apply from 09th March 2018 to 31st March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 given below.
- Last day to Apply is 31 March 2018.
Advertisement No: 20/2018
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Town Planner, Grade-I [Group–A] [Gazetted]
Total No. of Posts:
- 172 Posts
- For post wise pay scale refer notification.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of a Recognised University. For more qualification requirement details refer notification.
- Candidate should be maximum 38 years.
- As per government rules 43 years for reserved category.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start Date: 09.03.2018
- Application End Date: 31.03.2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 01.04.2018
How To Apply For MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.