MSEDCL GET/DET Recruitment 2019
- The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has published notification to recruit Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET). The online application process will be opened during 20 August 2019 and 03 September 2019.
Advt. No. 06/2019
- Post : GET (Civil), DET (Civil), DET (Distribution)
- No. of vacancies : 28+14+327
- Work Location : Maharashtra state
- A Degree & Diploma should be from a University or Institute in India established or incorporated under the Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto, by the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who acquire the qualification of Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering or higher qualification without being Diploma in Electrical/civil shall not be considered as eligible for the post of Diploma Engineer Trainee (Dist.)/(Civil)
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil.): Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil.): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- As on 20 August 2019
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee(Civil): 35 Years
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil & Dist.): 30 Years
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: ₹ 500/- + Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category: ₹ 250/- + Transaction Charges
- PWD and Ex-Serviceman: No Fees
- The selection of these posts will be done through online examination as was always conducted by MSEDCL and not through GATE score of the candidates
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to academic performance.
Mode of Selection :
- For more details refer to advertisement.
- Mode of Application : Online
- Opening Date to Apply : 20 August 2019
- Last Date to Apply : 03 September 2019
|Test Structure||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110||120 minutes|
|Test of General Knowledge i.e.
Test of Reasoning
Test of Quantitative Aptitude
Test of Marathi Language
|Percentage of Marks acquired exam for min Qualification||Weight-age out of 10%|
|≥50 but ≤70%||2|
|≥70 but ≤90%||4|
|91% and above||6|
|Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or MBA||2|
|Post Graduate Degree/diploma & MBA||2|