Objective Electrical Technology by V.K MEHTA
- Objective Electrical Technology by Mehta and Mehta is a comprehensive collection of multiple choice questions specifically for the electronic engineering students preparing for UPSC, IAS, B.SC Engineering, Diploma and other competitive examinations in India.
- The book covers more than 3, 500 multiple choice questions that can help aspirants practice for various competitive exams.
- All questions in the book are supplemented with necessary hints or detailed solutions to aid students in preparing and qualifying national level competitive examinations.
- The questions provided in this book have been selected from various competitive examinations to provide the students with an idea of how the questions are set and what type of questions to expect on the final day.
- This book is also ideal for students preparing for the GATE exam, held every year for admissions into masters programs in electrical engineering.
- Indian educational consultant and authors of competitive examinations, V.K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta have authored many books together, including Basic Electrical Engineering Principles of Electronics’ and Principles of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to name a few.
- These books are well known names for electrical engineering students enrolled in diploma and engineering programs.