- 1 ONGC Recruitment for 86 Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Fireman
ONGC Recruitment for 86 Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Fireman
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published Recruitment notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 86 Posts.
- Last day to Apply is 20 February 2019.
- Name of the Post: Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant & Other
- Total No. of Posts: 86
- Pay Scale: A-II level Posts: 12,000 – 20,000/-A-I level Posts: 11,000 – 24,000/-
- W-I level Posts: 10,000 – 18,000/-
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- A-II level: 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
- A-I level Posts: 10th with ITI, Intermediate OR B. Sc. OR Graduate OR B.Com
- W-I level Posts: High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid Certificate. For more qualification requirement details refer notification.
- Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years for A-II level. 18 to 20 years for A-I level Posts & W-I level Posts.
- As per government rules.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No fee
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Academic Performance & Skill Test.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start Date: 31.01.2019
- Application End Date: 20.02.2019
- Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative): April 2019
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019
- Check out the official site of the ONGC at ongcindia.comFrom there check the Recruitment Section
- Now, look for the Latest Recruitment Notification
- Open it and check out the total information in itAnd then if you are eligible, fill out the total details, clearly
- Recheck and submit the application form before the final date.
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.