Railway Engineering by Satish Chandra And M.M Agarwal
- Railway Engineering provides an exhaustive coverage of all aspects of railways, at a level suitable for undergraduate students of civil engineering.
- It is very important for engineering students and new entrants into the field of railways to be aware of not only the fundamentals of railway engineering but also latest developments with regard to railway tracks, locomotives and rolling stock, signalling and interlocking, etc.
- This book deals with all aspects of railway engineering, from fundamental concepts to modern technological developments, with special focus on Indian Railways. It is an amalgamation of the vast experiences of the authors—of teaching the subject as well as of serving in Indian Railways. The text presents the theories and field practices as well as the modern techniques in detail.
- With a balanced amalgamation of fundamental concepts and modern technological developments, this revised edition will prove equally beneficial for students of polytechnics as well as those preparing for the AMIE examination.
- It can also be useful as a ready reference for railway professionals. Absorbing the latest developments on Indian Railways, the book presents various modernization plans covering tracks, locomotives and rolling stock.
- To make the coverage comprehensive, it incorporates important statistical data and examples. Supplemented with a number of illustrations and examples, the text aids easy understanding of the design methods discussed.
- Satish Chandra is currently Professor, Civil Engineering Department, at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. A Ph D from IIT Roorkee, Dr. Chandra is involved in teaching, research, and consultancy in the area of highway materials and traffic-flow modelling. He has published over 100 research papers in national and international journals and conference proceedings and has guided several MTech and PhD students.
- He has many awards to his credit including The Institution of Engineers (India) award in 1996 and 2001, IRC award in 1999, and Khosla awards in 2001 & 2002 for his research papers. He has authored two books Engineering Graphics and Air Transportation: Planning and Design.
- M.M. Agarwal retired as Chief Engineer, Northern Railway, after serving the Indian Railways for more then 30 years. Currently he is an honorary advisor to the Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (India), New Delhi. He has also served as a senior engineer in Zambian Railways for five years.
- He was the project manager for supervision of construction activities of a World Bank-aided project of national importance. Mr. Agarwal has authored several books. He is the recipient of the national award for his special work on track maintance and President’s award for the best original book in Hindi for professionals.
Buy This From Amazon
- Design Of Steel Structures Sk Duggal Pdf Download
- Surveying And Levelling By N.N Basak PDF Free Download
- Basic Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machines PDF Free Download
- Strength of Materials Book by R K Bansal PDF Free Download
- Irrigation And water Power Engineering by B.C Punmia PDF Free Download
- Highway Engineering By S.K.Khanna and C.E.G Justo PDF Free Download
- Strength of Materials PDF by S.K Mondal PDF Free Download
- Strength of Materials By U.C Jindal PDF Free Download
- Like Us on FB
- Follow Us on Google+
- Join Us On Telegram [Lot more Available Here]
- Join us on Whatsapp group
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us.