Strength of Materials By U.C Jindal PDF Free Download
Strength of Materials By U.C Jindal
- A complete offering for the undergraduate students of mechanical and civil engineering. Using a simple and student-friendly approach, this text provides a comprehensive treatment of the fundamental concepts and principles supported by a large number of line-diagrams and figures. Apt for self-study by the students, the book lays down a strong foundation for problem- solving abilities in strength of materials.
- Strength of Materials deals with the study of the effect of forces and moments on the deformation of a body. This book follows a simple approach along with numerous solved and unsolved problems to explain the basics followed by advanced concepts such as three dimensional stresses, the theory of simple bending, theories of failure, mechanical properties, material testing and engineering materials.
Features of Book
- Balanced approach between theory and numericals with concepts explained in detailed.
- Advanced concepts such as three dimensional stresses, the theory of simple bending, theories of failure, mechanical properties, material testing and engineering materials.
- Excellent Pedagogy including questions from previous year question papers of Indian universities.
- Step-by-step methodology provided for solved examples.
- Over 700 figures to help in better understanding of concepts
Table of Contents
1. Simple Stresses and Strains
2. Elastic Constants
3. Principal Stresses and Strains
4. Strain Energy and Impact Loading
5. Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
6. Shear Force and Bending Moment
7. Bending Stresses in Beams
8. Shear Stresses in Beams
9. Direct and Bending Stresses
10. Dams and Retaining walls
11. Analysis of Perfect Frames
12. Defl ection of Beams
13. Defl ection of Cantilevers
14. Conjugate Beam Method, Propped Cantilevers and Beams
15. Fixed and Continuous Beams
16. Torsion of Shafts and Springs
17. Thin Cylinders and Spheres
18. Thick Cylinders and spheres
19. Columns and struts
20. Riveted joints
21. Welded joints
22. Rotating Discs and Cylinders
23. Bending of Curved Bars
24. Theories of Failure
Buy This Book From Amazon
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us