Surveying And Levelling By N.N Basak PDF Free Download
Surveying And Levelling By N.N Basak
- This book is a comprehensive account of surveying for the first course, particularly at the diploma level. Concepts are developed step-by-step, in an easy flowing style to enable students to grasp the subject better.
- Each topic contains several solved examples, nearly 50% of which have been taken from previous years examination papers.
- At the end of each chapter viva-voce and Multiple Choice Questions are provided with answers.
- These would help students appearing in competitive examinations. Appendix containing latest examination questions of various boards are added to make the book user friendly.
- Written in a user-friendly manner, this book presents the basic principles of surveying and levelling in a simple and systematic manner.
- Coverage on Electromagnetic Distance Measurement, Total Station, Remote Sensing and GIS now added.
- Survey of tunneling, docks, harbors and airports incorporated.
- Short -Answer Questions provided in each chapter and Model Question Papers with answers shall aid students better prepare for examinations.
- N.N. Basak, Former Professor Department of Civil Engineering, Malda Polytechnic, West Bengal
Table of Contents:
- Chain Surveying
- Compass Traversing
- Plane Table Surveying
- Computation of Area
- Computation of Volume
- Theodolite Traversing
- Tacheometric Surveying
- Project Surveys
- Hydrographic Survey
- Setting Out
- Appendix A: Advance Surveying
- Appendix B: Model Questions with Answers
- Appendix C: Model Question Papers
Buy This Book From Amazon
- Insight Govt Exam does not own this book / PDF , neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us