UPSC admit card 2018 |How To Download Admit Card
UPSC admit card 2018
- The official press note released by the Commission states, “The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Card for the convenience of the admitted candidates on its website (https://www.upsc.gov.in). The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing at the Examination.”
- The commission is all set to conduct the exam on June 3, 2018 across various centres in the country.
- The UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination is conducted for the recruitment of candidates under various government services including the Indian Forest Service.
How to download Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link that says ‘E-Admit Card – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018’
- Step 3: Now click on the ‘Click Here’ link under “To Download e-Admit Card”
- Step 4: Follow the instructions and successfully download your hall ticket