WBSETCL Recruitment for 143 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager & Junior Executive | Apply Online
WBSETCL Recruitment for 143 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager & Junior Executive
- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has published Recruitment notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 143 Posts.
- Last day to Apply is 24 January 2019.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager & Junior Executive
- Total No. of Posts: 143
- Pay Scale: Junior Executive – 35500/- (Per Month). Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager- 52650/- (Per Month)
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Assistant Engineer: B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in relevant stream from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / IITs.
- Assistant Manager: Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA.
- Junior Executive: Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with Inter CA/ICWA/1(one) year PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts or any higher Qualification in Finance & Accounts.
- For more qualification requirement details refer notification.
- Candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 03.01.2019
- As per government rules.
- For AE & AM: 400/-
- For Junior Executive: 250/-
- For SC, ST and PWD: No Fee
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How To Apply
- The aspirants can apply through the above direct link.Or else, applicants also can refer the official website.Then, candidates should provide the most valid details.
- Also, the mobile number and Email ID should active for future reference.The payment should be done in online mode using Credit or debit cards.
- No other payment mode is accepted for the WBSETCL Recruitment 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start Date: 03.01.2019
- Application End Date: 24.01.2019
- Please Visit the Official Website and Read the Application Brochure carefully before applying.